– Marc van Heerden is named Man-of-the-Match
– referee blows his whistle for full time. Full time score: AmaZulu 1-0 Free State Stars
– there will be five minutes of added time to be played
– 90′ Madondo tries an audacious shot from the centre line, but Mathole easily collects the ball
– 87′ Last substitution for AmaZulu: Kulegani Madondo comes on for Mwape
– 86′ Mwape’s shot hits the upright with the keeper well beaten.
– 85′ Chance for Stars, but Henyekane fails to connect well with the ball
– 82′ Mwape and Murambadoro receive medical treatment
– 79′ Substitution for Stars: Adam Basut comes on for Kerspuy
– 78′ Second substitution for AmaZulu: Thabiso Dlamini comes on for Arwuah
– 73′ free kick for Stars and a yellow card for Dlamini
– 72′ Venter wastes a glorious chance to score the equaliser when he shoots wide with only the keeper to beat
– 71′ Substitution for Stars: Richard Henyekane comes on for Thlone
– 70′ Sekola tries a long range shot, but it goes wide of goals
– 65′ Dlamini wastes a chance to double AmaZulu’s lead as he shoots wide from close range
– 63′ Mabizela’s header goes over the crossbar from the second corner kick
– 62′ corner kick for AmaZulu and it leads to another one
– 56′ free kick for Stars and a yellow card for Nyongo
– 55′ GOAAAL! Mabizela makes it 1-0 for AmaZulu!
– 54′ corner kick for AmaZUlu and it leads to another one
– 51′ Substitution for Stars: Masana makes way for Mbuyiselo Thethani
– 49′ offside call goes against AmaZulu
– 48′ free kick for AmaZulu
– AmaZulu get the second half underway
– referee blows his whistle for the half-time break. Half-time score: AmaZulu 0-0 Free State Stars
– three minutes of added time to be played
– 44′ free kick for AmaZulu and a yellow card for Sankara
– 35′ Akoriko shoots wide after yet another good buildup by AmaZulu
– 33′ Dlamini’s shot is parried away for a corner kick by Mathole
– 29′ Venter goes narrowly over the bar from the resultant free kick
– 28′ free kick for Stars in yet another good scoring position
– 23′ Forced substitution for AmaZulu: Sifiso Hlanti comes on for the injured Pietersen
– 22′ offside call goes against Stars
– 20′ Mathole does well to come out of his area to clear the danger
– 15′ corner kick for Stars
– 14′ free kick for AmaZulu
– 6′ Mwape’s shot is deflected away for a corner kick
– 4′ corner kick for Stars, but AmaZulu manage to clear the danger
– 2′ free kick for Stars in a good scoring position
– Stars get the game underway. They are playing from right to left, while AmaZulu play from left to right.
AmaZulu: Murambadoro, Pietersen, VHeerden, Mabizela, O-Akoriko, Johannes, Arwuah, Dlamini G, Nyongo, Ndulula, Mwape
Free State Stars: Mathole, Sankara, Cardoso, Kerspuy, Angula, Masehe, Mashego, Tlhone, Masana, Venter, Sekola
Five points separate the two teams and three points are vital for each team as they fight to the drop and stay in the Absa Premiership, so a win will be vital for either team. A draw could still be a good result for Ea Lla Koto as they are the away team, but the same cannot be said about the bottom-placed Usuthu.
Hello and welcome to our live commentary. This time we bring you the action live at the Moses Mabhida Stadium where relegation-threatened sides AmaZulu and Free State Stars meet in a battle for survival.
Would you like to place a soccer bet? Click here to get started in 3 easy steps.