Police spokesperson Brigadier Jay Naicker told Sport24 that one of the men arrested was a 21-year-old high school pupil from Newlands West. Headphones and a cordless microphone were recovered from him.
The second man was a 42-year-old gardener from Hillcrest.
Their arrests followed an appeal from the police earlier on Monday, when they released images of 13 suspects, and bring to six the number of people nabbed in connection with the violence.
Authorities in KZN have appealed to other suspects to hand themselves over to the police.
“I would advise those who were part of the mob that went on a rampage on that unfortunate day to hand themselves over to police as one of these three who were arrested did. If not, you will have to be continuously looking over your shoulders. We will not tolerate such hooliganism in this province,” said KwaZulu-Natal police commissioner, Major General Bheki Langa.
ALSO READ: Silva looking to make an impact at Sundowns
Would you like to place a soccer bet? Click here to get started in 3 easy steps.