– Benson Shilongo is named Man-of-the-Match
– Namibia are through to the final of the Cosafa Cup!
– referee Simanga Nhleko blows his whistle for full-time. Full-time score: Namibia 3-2 Madagascar
– 3 minutes of added time to be played
– 90′ corner kick for Madagascar, but Namibia clear their lines
– 88′ Madagascar makes two quick substitutions to try and get an equaliser
– 87′ Hotto’s snap shot is saved by Dieudonne
– 83′ GOAAAL! Shalulile makes up for the earlier miss and put Namibia in the lead!
– 82′ Shitembe shoots straight at the goalkeeper
– 80′ Simouri beats the offside trap and the goalkeeper, but Katjiukua clears the ball before it crosses the line
– 78′ Hotto shoots wide of goals
– 72′ Substitution for Namibia: Heinrich Isaacks comes on for Gome
– 70′ free kick for Namibia and a yellow card for Njakanirina
– 68′ Gome tries a long range shot, but it goes over the crossbar
– 67′ Hotto’s shot is saved by Dieudonne
– 66′ corner kick for Madagascar, but nothing comes out of it
– 66′ offside call goes against Namibia
– 64′ Shalulile misses a glorious opportunity to put Namibia in the lead! How did he miss that?
– 62′ free kick for Namibia, but Madagascar clears
– 60′ Substitution for Madagascar: Randriamanjaka makes way for Renato
– 54′ Shilongo hits the side netting with a powerful shot
– 50′ Shalulile’s shot is saved by Dieudonne
– 48′ this time, it’s free kick for Namibia and it leads to a corner kick
– 46′ free kick for Madagascar
– Madagascar get the second half underway
– referee Simanga Nhleko blows his whistle for the half-time break. Half-time score: Namibia 2-2 Madagascar
– 1 minute of added time to be played
– 45′ Shalulile’s header goes narrow wide of goals
– 43′ corner kick for Madagascar, but Namibia clear their lines
– 42′ free kick for Madagascar
– 39′ chance for Namibia, but Dieudonne does well to come out of his area and catches the ball, with Shilongo in sight
– 38′ corner kick for Namibia
– 36′ free kick for Namibia, but Dieudonne does well to catch the ball in the air
– 32′ GOAAAL! Shilongo also completes his brace with another tap in! It’s 2-2!
– 31′ Ketjijere is booked for complaining to the referee about an earlier foul that wasn’t given
– 29′ free kick for Namibia in a good scoring position, but Katjiukua misses with a free header
– 26′ GOAAAL! Vombola completes his brace, again capitalising on a defensive lapse by Namibia!
– 25′ Njakanirina cross-cum-shot goes narrowly over the crossbar
– 24′ GOAAAL! Vombola equalises for Madagascar, capitalising on a mistake at the back from Namibia!
– 21′ offiside call goes against Namibia
– 19′ Rakotoharimalala almost grabs the equaliser for Madagascar, but Vries makes a save
– 18′ GOAAAL! Shilongo puts Namibia in the lead with a tap in!
– 15′ Shalulile wastes another glorious chance for Namibia
– 14′ offside call goes against Namibia
– 12′ corner kick for Madagascar, but Vries does well to catch the ball in the air
– 11′ Shilongo misses a glorious chance to put Namibia in the lead when he shoots wide from six metres out
– 10′ second corner kick for Namibia, but Madagascar clear their lines again
– 3′ chance for Madagascar, but they squander it
– 2′ corner kick for Namibia, but Madagacar clear their lines
– Nambia get the game underway. They are playing from right to left, while Madagascar play from left to right
– kick off!
Namibia: Virgil Vries, Denzil Haoseb, Willem Mwedihanga, Chris Katjiukua, Ananias Gebhardt, Peter Shalulile, Ronald Ketjijere, Petrus Shitembi, Deon Hotto, Benson Shilongo, Wangu Gome.
Madagascar: Jean Dieudonne, Njakanirina Tobisia, Fenolahy Zenith, Francois Andrianomenjanahary, Michael Rabeson, Simouri Olivier, Jean-Claude Marobe, Sarivahy Vombola, Lantoniaina Andriamanalina, Rinho Randriamanjaka, Martin Rakotoharimalala.
Namibia caused a major upset when they knocked out the defending champions Zambia in the quarterfinals, while Madagascar beat Ghana to reach this stage of the competition.
Hello and welcome to the Moruleng Stadium where Namibia take on Madagascar in the Cosafa Cup semi-final match.