– referee blows his whistle for full-time. Full-time score: Nigeria 3-1 Algeria
– 90+2′ GOAAAL! Moses grabs his brace with a cool finish and makes it 3-1 for Nigeria!
– 90′ chance for Nigeria! But Iheanacho shoots wide of goals from six metres out!
– 87′ Musa shoots wide of goals from close range
– 86′ free kick for Nigeria
– 84′ offside call goes against Nigeria
– 83′ Substitution for Nigeria: Mikel makes way for Wilfred Ndidi
– 80′ free kick for Algeria in a good scoring position
– 76′ Substitution for Nigeria: Iwobi makes way for Ahmed Musa
– 73′ corner kick for Algeria
– 72′ Substitution for Algeria: Abeid Mehdi comes on for Medjani
– 71′ offside call goes against Nigeria
– 67′ GOAAAL! Bentaleb pulls one back for Algeria with a stunning shot!
– 63′ another free kick for Nigeria in a similar position
– 61′ free kick for Nigeria in a promising position
– 57′ corner kick for Algeria
– 51′ Mahrez dribbles his way into the area, but fails to pull the trigger
– 49′ free kick for Nigeria and a yellow card for Bentaleb
– the second half is underway in Uyo
– referee blows his whistle for the half-time break. Half-time score: Nigeria 2-0 Algeria
– 1 minute of added time to be played
– 42′ GOAAAL! Mikel beats the offside trap and makes it 2-0 for Nigeria!
– 37′ great chance for Algeria! But Bentaleb shoots over the crossbar from close range!
– 30′ Iheanacho’s header goes wide of goals
– 27′ free kick for Nigeria
– 25′ GOAAAL! Moses puts Nigeria in the lead with a powerful finish!
– 23′ offside call goes against Nigeria
– 20′ Nigeria are doing most of the attacking, but the teams are still locked at 0-0
– 7′ Moses beats his marker, but his left-footed shot goes wide of goals
– the game is underway in Uyo
Nigeria XI: Akpeyi; Omeruo, Balogun, Troost-Ekong, Elderson; Onazi, Mikel; Etebo, Moses, Iwobi; Iheanacho
Algeria XI: M’bohli; Ziti, Belkaroui, Mandi, Ghoulam; Medjani, Taider; Mahrez, Bentaleb, Brahimi; Slimani
Hello and welcome to Phakaaathi’s live reporting of this Group B 2018 Fifa World Cup qualifier between Nigeria and Algeria at the Godswill Akpabio International Stadium in Uyo.