– Tshepo Gumede named Man-of-the-Match
– referee blows his whistle for full-time. Score: Cape Town City 2-0 Bloemfontein Celtic after extra-time
– 28′ OWN GOAAAL! Mahlasela turns the ball into his own net!
– 25′ GOAAAL! Masina breaks the deadlock with a cool finish!
– 22′ RED CARD! Rikhotso gets his marching orders for a second bookable offence!
– 20′ Substitution for Celtic: Atusaye Nyondo comes on for Razak
– second half of extra-time underway at Cape Town Stadium
– 14′ Lakay gets a yellow card for a foul on Mngoma
– 13′ Masina’s header is saved by Walters
– the first half of extra-time is underway
– the teams are locked at 0-0 after 90 minutes. We’re off to extra-time
– 3 minutes of added time to be played
– 87′ another forced substitution for City: Given Mashikinya comes on for the injured Sim
– 83′ corner kick for City
– 79′ referee stops play for Walters to receive medical treatment
– 76′ free kick for Celtic and a yellow card for Nodada
– 72′ corner kick for Celtic
– 69′ Substitution for Celtic: Nyatama makes way for Kabelo Mahlasela
– 65′ corner kick for Celtic
– 63′ Substitution for City: Sibusiso Masina comes on for Moseamedi
– 59′ offside call goes against City
– 58′ free kick for City and a yellow card for Ndengane
– 56′ Substitution for Celtic: Masuku makes way for Deon Hotto
– 55′ Masuku is through on goals but his chip goes wide of goals
– 54′ corner kick for City
– 53′ Rikhotso gets a yellow card for a late challenge on Manyama
– Celtic get the second half underway
– referee blows his whistle for the half-time break. Half-time score: Cape Town City 0-0 Bloemfontein Celtic
– 1 minute of added time to be played
– 43′ chance for Celtic! But Mxoyana fails to connect well with the ball and it goes wide!
– 42′ corner kick for Celtic
– 40′ corner kick for City and it leads to another one
– 39′ Sim’s long range shot goes wide of goals
– 37′ free kick for Celtic and a yellow card for Matsi
– 36′ chance for City! But Moseamedi shoots wide from close range!
– 29′ Tignyemb does well to save Seedat’s low cross with his feet
– 18′ Forced substitution for City: Mpho Matsi comes on for the injured Putsche
– 10′ Walters does well again to save Nyatama’s long range shot
– 9′ Lakay’s long range shot is saved by Walters
– 5′ another corner kick for City
– 2′ corner kick for City
– City get the game underway. They’re playing from left to right while Celtic play from right to left
Cape Town City XI: Walters, Seedat, Putsche, Johannes, Gumede, Sim, Ngoma, Mkhize, Manyama, Nodada, Moseamedi
Bloemfontein Celtic XI: Tignyemb, Rikhotso, Letlabika, Ndengane, Dube, Lakay, Nyatama, Mxoyana, Masuku, Shikweni, Fiston
Hello and welcome to the Cape Town Stadium where Cape Town City take on Bloemfontein Celtic in a Telkom Knockout Last 16 match.