Zwartkops International embraces:
- Driver/Rider Instruction
- Advanced Driver Education
- Product Evaluation and Testing
- International 4 x 4 Motoring
- World Karting
- Domestic and International Motor Sport
- Recognition that previously disadvantaged individuals need to be represented in formal motoring institutions like Zwartkops.
- Major Motor Manufacturers – BMW and Mercedes – Benz.
These objectives will be achieved through the world class Zwartkops facility, which comprises:
- The most advanced and largest Advanced Driver Education Centre in Africa (Skid Control)
- An International Environmentally approved 4 x 4 Driver Training and Vehicle Evaluation facility
- The only internationally licenced Kart Circuit in Southern Africa and which is rated as one of the finest in the World. Cars and Motorcycles also use the circuit for advanced driver education and product evaluation
- An International F.I.A. designed High Speed Circuit for motorsport, advanced driver training. Product evaluation
The location of Zwartkops on the R55 to the West of Pretoria makes it central and in close proximity to the high density area of the Midrand corrider. It will also be right next to the proposed Erasmia RWV 9 interchange. The R55 has been revamped to a 4-lane highway.
Zwartkops International and its associates is the most successful motor sport facility in Southern Africa – it embraces all aspects of motoring from Karting, 4 x 4, Driver training, product evaluation, Promotion -from humble low key events to high profile National and International events – its focus is affordable and practicality with all aspects of South African society involved. The enterprise is outward looking and has through its initiatives, a direct influence on the other motoring centres in the country.
Visit www.zwartkops.co.za for more info.
The Citizen Rewards members receive 20% off race day tickets.
Terms & Conditions
- Valid for Zwartkop events only
- Valid on presentation of The Citizen Rewards card
- Valid 17/03/17 – 16/03/2018