Back to school means a change in routine.
The holidays are almost over, so parents and their children need to adjust their routines back to the reality of the school term.
Here are seven back-to-school tips to kick-start the new year and get you prepared for a fresh start:
– Re-establish school routines.
– Prepare for the unexpected.
– Devise an after-school game plan.
– Turn off the TV and video games.
– Set up a homework station.
– Get back into your sleep routine.
– Shop for school supplies together.