Congo: Mafoumbi, N’Gounga, Moutou, Bissiki, Baudry, Babele, Oniangue, N’Dinga, Ferebory, Litsingi, Bifouma.
DRC: Kidiaba, Issama, Mongongu, Zakuani, Kasusula, Cedric Mabwati, Makiadi, Mbemba, Bokila, Bolasie, Mbokani.
– Democratic Republic of Congo will advance to the semi-final of the 2014 Africa Cup of Nations.
– The referee blows for full time. Full time score, Congo Brazzaville 2-4 Democratic Republic of Congo.
– 90′ Litsingi strikes the goal posts, DRC manage to clear the ball
– 89′ Mbokani Bezua puts the ball between the goalkeeper’s (Mafoumbi) legs. Congo Brazzaville 2-4 Democratic Republic of Congo.
– 88′ 4 minutes of added time will be played.
– 86′ throw in for Congo
– 81′ free kick to DRC outside the penalty box. Mpela connects with the free kick cross to beat Mafoumbi. Congo Brazzaville 2-3 Democratic Republic of Congo.
– 77′ Moutou needs medical treatment
– 74′ Congo Brazzaville 2-2 Democratic Republic of Congo.
– 71′ Kasusula’s free header in the box is wide at goal
– 69′ offside call goes against DRC
– 67′ attacking football from both sides. End to end stuff. a Number of scoring opportunities have been created by both sides
– 65′ Mbokani Bezua finds the first goal for Democratic Republic of Congo. Congo Brazzaville 2-1 Democratic Republic of Congo
– 64′ goal kick to Mafoumbi
– 61′ Thievy Bifouma find the back of the net and a second goal for Congo Brazzaville. Congo Brazzaville 2-0 Democratic Republic of Congo
– 60′ corner kick to Congo. DRC defend successfully
– 58′ Mbemba’s free kick strike hits the cross bar. Congo scramble to clear the loose ball
– 54′ Férébory Doré beats Kidiaba from close range. Congo Brazzaville 1-0 Democratic Republic of Congo
– 51′ Bokila strikes the cross bar, unlucky. A well struck shot by Bokila
– 50′ Makiadi needs medical treatment following a clash with Oniangue
– 48′ Zakuani is carried of the field, he might not continue with the game
– 47′ DRC’s long ball forward is cleared away
– the second half is underway
– the referee blows for half time. Congo Brazzaville 0-0 Democratic Republic of Congo
– 45′ 1 minute of added time will be played
– 43′ Zakuani needs medical treatment after landing awkwardly
– 41′ N’Dinga curls away from Kidiaba’s goal posts. Goal kick to DRC
– 40′ Makiadi is booked for a tackle from behind on Bifouma. Free kick to Congo
– 38′ Bokila fires the free kick cross over the goal posts
– 37′ free kick to DRC outside the penalty box
– 34′ Bolasie kicks the ball straight at the goalkeeper (Mofoumbi)
– 33′ free to Congo
– 30′ corner kick to Congo. DRC defend successfully
– 27′ Mbokani fails to connect with Bolasie’s pass in the final third to trouble Congo
– 23′ DRC defend successfully and initiate a counter attack, the counter attack loses steam and Congo win the ball back
– 22′ corner kick to Congo as Mongongu clears Moutou’s at goal
– 19′ DRC fails to draw dividends from their possession in Congo’s penalty box
– 18′ throw in for DRC
– 14′ Mongongu’s shot at goal is parried by Mafoumbi
– 13′ Mbemaba heads the ball over the goal posts
– 12′ corner kick for DRC
– 11′ the ball is played back to Kidiaba
– 9′ Bolasie fails to keep his curling shot on target down. Great effort by Bolasie
– 6′ Mbokani exerting pressure on Congo’s defence in an attempt to force them into making mistakes
– 4′ throw in for Congo
– 2′ Mbokani’s free kick cross goes out for a goal kick to Congo
– 1′ both teams finding their rhythm.
– early throw in for DRC
– Kickoff! Congo get the game underway