* 10ml olive oil
* 1 red onion, sliced
* 2 skinless and boneless chicken breasts, sliced
* 20ml sweet chilli sauce
* 20ml fruit chutney
* 4 large portabella mushrooms
* 20ml olive oil
* 1 handful rocket
* Basil leaves
* Parmesan cheese shavings
* Heat the olive oil in a small saucepan. Sauté the onion until glossy. Add
the chicken and sauté until just cooked. Add the sweet chilli sauce and
chutney. Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Allow to
simmer over a low heat for 15 minutes until the onion is caramelized and the
chicken is tender.
* Brush the olive oil over the outside of the mushrooms and remove the
stalk, Fill the mushrooms with the chicken filling, Place onto a grid over
hot coals and allow the mushroom to braai until tender.
* Serve with fresh basil leave and shavings of parmesan cheese.
Serve the mushroom with a crisp green salad, as a lovely summer meal.