* 5ml olive oil
* 60ml soya sauce
* 60ml sherry
* 2.5ml Chinese 5 spice powder
* 10ml garlic, crushed
* 5ml sugar
* 250g chicken, cooked
* 200g fresh oyster mushrooms
* 8 Chinese pancakes, shop bought
* 6 spring onions, sliced
* Half a cucumber, julienne
* 1 bottle of shop bought plum sauce
* Place the olive oil, the soya sauce, sherry, five-spice powder, garlic and
sugar into a frying pan.
* Gently heat the mixture until the sugar dissolves, then bring to the boil
and let the mixture bubble for a minute.
* Cut the cooked chicken and mushrooms into strips and add to the pan.
* Cook, stirring, for 3-4 minutes or until the chicken is hot and sticky.
* Heat the Chinese pancakes according to the pack instructions.
* Serve the chicken and mushrooms with the spring onions, cucumber and
pancakes all neatly arranged into piles on a platter with a bowl of plum
* Each person should place a little chicken and lots of vegetables in each
pancake, and then roll it up and dip it into plum sauce.