Preparation: 15 minutes
* 3 cups water.
* ¾ teaspoon salt.
* 1 sachet Tipiak polenta.
* 5ml batter.
* Cooking spray.
* 200g bacon, fried until crisp.
* Half a cup marinated sundried tomatoes.
* Half a cup pitted black olives, sliced.
* Rocket to serve.
* Cook the polenta according to the pack instructions. Add the butter.
* Spray a 20cm baking tin with cooking spray, transfer the polenta into the
tin, allow to cool, once at room temperature, slice the polenta into slices,
place onto a hot griddle pan and char on both sides.
* Top with the crisp bacon, sundried tomatoes and olives.
Serve with rocket