Preparation: 20 minutes.
Cooking time: 30 minutes.
* 250g of Tipiak Greekstyle Couscous.
* 1 chopped onion.
* 1 courgette.
* 3 tomatoes.
* 4 sticks or 400g of cardoons.
* 500g of lamb.
* 4 tablespoons of olive oil
* 100g canned chickpeas.
* 100g of green lentils.
* 1 tablespoon of paprika powder.
* Salt and pepper.
* Rinse then chop the onion and the courgette.
* Rinse then slice the tomatoes and the cardoons.
* Dice the meat in large pieces.
* In a pot, brown the onion with some olive oil, add the meat, the
chickpeas, the cardoons, the lentils, the courgette and the tomatoes.
* Spread some paprika on the mixture, season with salt and pepper.
* Pour hot water (until you cover all of the ingredients in the pot) and
cook for 30 minutes. 10 minutes before the end of the cooking, prepare the
Greekstyle Couscous as indicated on the pack.
Serve this couscous with the meat and the vegetables.