Ice lollies are great for the warmer weather and they are easy to make.
• 3 organic kiwis, peeled
• 2 organic bananas, peeled
• 1 cup organic vanilla yoghurt
1. Whizz all the ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
2. Taste and sweeten with a little honey – the amount will depend on the tartness of the kiwi fruit.
3. Pour into ice lolly moulds and freeze for approx. 4 hours.
4. Place the mould in a little boiling water for a few minutes to release the sides so you can tip the lollies out.
The article first appeared on Living and Loving and has been republished with permission.