1 x 410g can tomato puree
4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
A few basil leaves, torn into smaller pieces
Salt and pepper to taste
160ml ice-cold water
60ml olive oil
2 cups cake flour
1 tsp salt
Extra olive oil, for brushing
2 cups grated or sliced mozzarella cheese
1 small red onion, coarsely sliced or chopped
125g mushrooms, sliced or chopped
½ cup each black and green olives, pitted
1 small red pepper, diced
1 small green pepper, diced
Cherry tomatoes, cut in half
1 x 300g can Bull Brand Corned Meat, cut into small cubes or thin slices
Salt, freshly ground black pepper and dried origanum
1. For the sauce, combine the tomato puree, garlic and basil. Heat and set aside to cool.
2. For the bases, mix the water and 60ml oil. Place the flour and smooth.
3. Let the dough rest for 15 minutes then divide it in two and roll out each piece thinly.
4. Place on greased baking sheets and brush with extra oil.
5. Bake in a preheated oven at 230°C for 5–8 minutes or until cooked.
6. Spread the bases with sauce, cover with cheese and arrange the rest of the ingredients on top.
7. Season with salt, pepper and origanum and bake for 5 minutes or until the cheese melts then slice and serve.
Recipe supplied by Bull Brand