1 roll puff pastry
1 cup cream cheese
1 can KOO baked beans in tomato sauce
6 slices of bacon
2 cups of cheddar cheese, grated
Salt and black pepper, to taste
Chopped spring onions, for serving
1. Roll out the puff pastry sheet onto a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
2. Fold over a small edge on each side of the pastry to create an edge for the crust and seal with a fork.
3. Spread cream cheese over the pastry, followed by the baked beans and grated cheese.
4. In a frying pan over a medium heat, fry the bacon slices until cooked through golden and crispy.
5. Make 4 indentations using a spoon in the pizza. Place the cooked bacon slices over the cheese, avoiding the indents if possible.
6. Crack the 4 eggs into the indents. Season with salt and black pepper.
7. Bake the pizza for 15 to 20 minutes at 180°C, or until the pastry and cheese are golden and the whites of the eggs have set.
8. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with chopped spring onions before serving.
Recipe supplied by Foodies of SA