5 cups Pouyoukas whole rolled oats
½ cup Pouyoukas omega seed mix
200 g Pouyoukas pumpkin seeds
1 cup dried cranberries
½ cup Pouyoukas raw peanuts, roughly chopped
½ cup honey
½ cup apple juice
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Sliced nectarines or plums, to serve
Greek yoghurt, to serve
Honey, to serve
1. Preheat the oven to 160°C and line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
2. Combine the oats, mixed seeds, pumpkin seeds, dried cranberries and raw peanuts in a large bowl.
3. Place the honey and apple juice in a saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring, until the honey has melted and stir into the oat mixture, along with the ground cinnamon.
4. Divide the mixture between the 2 prepared trays.
5. Bake for 25-30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes or until just golden.
6. Remove from the oven and cool completely on the trays before transferring to a large, airtight container.
7. Serve the muesli with thick Greek yogurt, sliced nectarines or plums and some runny honey.
Recipe by Pouyoukas Foods