60g fresh rosemary
30g fresh basil
30g fresh parsley
250g pimento stuffed olives
250g calamata style olives
2 x 150g tubs dolmades
1 tub peppadew peppers with feta
220g tub Danish style feta
1 tub sun-dried tomatoes
Hummus and caramelised onion dips, to serve
Sliced ciabatta, to serve
1. Use a round board or even a cake stand for your wreath.
2. Wash the fresh herbs.
3. Arrange the rosemary sprigs in a circle around the edge of the board.
4. Top with fresh basil and parsley sprigs to form the wreath base for the antipasti.
5. Arrange the olives, dolmades, stuffed peppadews, feta and sun-dried tomatoes on top of the leaves.
6. Serve alongside fresh bread, hummus and caramelised onion dips, or just as is.
Note: If you are making this in advance, be warned that the basil leaves might begin to wilt. Be sure to cover and refrigerate the wreath, and add the sprigs of fresh basil just before serving.
Recipe supplied by Mediterranean Delicacies