50 g water
20g glucose syrup or honey
40g Lindt Swiss Classic Dark Chocolate
40g Lindt Swiss Classic Milk Chocolate
• In a sauce pan, bring the water and syrup to the boil. Then add the chocolate pieces.
• Stir until well dissolved and a smooth, shiny ganache has formed.
• Whip the cream to form soft peaks and temper in 1/3 of the cream to your chocolate mixture.
• Then fold in the remainder of the cream, mix until smooth and of even colour.
• Pour into your dish and allow to set for 1 hour in the fridge.
240g raspberry puree
5g corn starch
30g Lindt Piccoli Blancor Couverture 36%
• Make a paste with the eggs, cornstarch and sugar.
• Bring the raspberry puree to a boil and temper in the egg mix – cook out the cornstarch (this takes about 2 minutes).
• Lastly, add the chocolate and allow melting.
Spray and cook
• Cut the phyllo sheet into desired sizes.
• Spray and cook the ramekins well.
• Butter the first sheet of phyllo pastry, placing another one on top of it.
• Continue the above process until all 5 sheets of phyllo are buttered.
• Place the buttered phyllo into the ramekin and sprinkle with castor sugar.
• Bake the phyllo pastry in a pre-heated over at 180°C for 8 minutes.
• Remove phyllo basket from the ramekin and bake for a further 5 minutes, until golden brown. Allow to cool.
• Brush the inside of the phyllo pastry basket with melted chocolate.
• Pipe in the raspberry cremeux, followed by the chocolate mousse and decorate with chocolate shavings.