250ml (1 cup) fresh cream
50g Parmesan, finely grated
2,5ml (½ tsp) salt
Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
4 – 8 eggs
8 slices prosciutto
Toast, to serve
Micro herbs, to garnish
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C and grease 4 ramekins with butter.
2. Whisk together the cream, Parmesan, salt and pepper in a measuring jug.
3. Break the eggs into the ramekins (you can use 1 or 2 eggs, depending on the size of your ramekins). Pour over a little of the cream mixture.
4. Place the ramekins on a baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven until the eggs are cooked and golden brown, 7 – 10 minutes.
5. Place the prosciutto on a non-stick baking sheet and cook in the oven until crisp.
6. Remove the eggs from the oven and serve with the crispy prosciutto and toast, garnished with micro herbs.
Brought to you by Food and Home