5ml sesame oil
5ml +15ml oil
250g mushrooms, quartered
½ small red cabbage, shredded
½ carrot, thinly sliced into strips
3 spring onions, thinly sliced
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 red chilli, chopped
15ml soy sauce
45ml oyster or black bean sauce
80g frozen peas
60g bean sprouts,
Optional 250g mixed grains or brown rice, cooked
1.Whisk the egg and sesame oil in a bowl. Heat a wok or frying pan over a high heat. Add 5ml oil. Swirl to coat.
2. Add the egg mixture and swirl to coat. Cook for 1 minute or until just set.
3. Transfer to a board. Roll up and thinly slice. Set aside.
4. Heat the oil in a wok or frying pan and fry the mushrooms for 3-4 minutes.
5. Add the cabbage, carrot,spring onions, garlic and chilli. Stir fry for 5 minutes.
6. Add the remaining ingredients and cook for 2-3 minutes.