We think DJ Zinhle is a woman who’s got it all going on and then some! It’s not for no reason that she won ‘Woman of the Year’ last year – never mind all of the other awards she’s collected during her career. DJ Zinhle is gorgeous, talented, a doting mommy and is one of the best female DJs. Yet, despite her fame and success, one can almost see a humbleness in her eyes … a sincere gratitude for all that she has. I don’t think she has an overly inflated ego – unlike a few of our other celebs. Sjoe!
She’s mentioned in the past that she’s been mocked, from a young age, about her broad shoulders. Well, DJ Zinhle may have them literally but you know what ‘they say’ … when someone has ‘broad shoulders’ (figuratively) it means they are strong, able to handle and cope with a lot and take criticism well.
- DJ Zinhle’s full name, given by her father, is Ntombezinhle and it means ‘beautiful girls’.
- She grew up in KZN and her family clearly loved dogs – they had 11!.
- Suffers from ‘Globophobia’ – a fear of balloons. Just the smell of them can cause her to have a panic attack.
- She looked up to Michael Jackson and even cried when he passed away.
- She sees ‘DJ Zinhle’ as her more confident alter ego
Brought to you by All4women