The latest edition, for the spring/summer 2019 season, was no exception, with plenty of crazy creations to admire.
Here’s a look at some of the most eccentric pieces spotted on the catwalks of this latest round of shows in New York, London, Milan and Paris.
1. Fork earrings at Coach
2. A snug-looking hat at Pam Hogg
3. Cabbages are a must-have summer accessory at Molly Goddard
4. A passport necklace at Burberry
5. Moschino’s scissors dress
6. Layers of necklaces and bracelets at Emporio Armani
7. A foliage hat at Antonio Marras
8. A padded headscarf at Courrèges
9. Issey Miyake’s straw hat
10. Thom Browne’s snorkel