Competition is NOW CLOSED.
Congratulations to our winners:
- Joshua Siyale from Wilro Park, and
- Bianca Buckle from Northern Suburb, CT
- 4x General access tickets to Ultra SA in Cape Town valued at R3 000 – 28 February 2020
- 4x General access tickets to Ultra SA in Johannesburg valued at R3 800 – 29 February 2020
- This competition is for South Africa only (Cape Town and Johannesburg)
- Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash
- Tickets are not for sale to those under the age of 18, and winners need to be 18 years and older
- Tickets only include entrance into the event. Any extras will be at your own cost (food, drinks, merchandise etc)
- Transport to the event is not included
- ID is required upon entry at the festival
- The prize may not be sold, bartered or transferred
- By entering this competition, you acknowledge all of the following rules
- To enter please supply full name, ID number, email address & cell number
ULTRA South Africa, Africa’s largest electronic music festival, is back and ready to rock Cape Town and Johannesburg for a special leap year edition this February 2020!
Boasting state-of-the-art production, the world’s best DJs, the gorgeous Ultra Angels, and an
unforgettable festival experience – ULTRA South Africa has become a firm favourite on the South
African music landscape over the last six years.
This February ULTRA SA brings DJ Snake, Steve Aoki, SA home-grown superstar
Black Coffee, Luciano, Jamie Jones and many more of the world’s best electronic music artists to SA shores.
CAPE TOWN – FRIDAY, 28 FEBRUARY – THE OSTRICH FARM
JOHANNESBURG – SATURDAY, 29 FEBRUARY – EXPO CENTRE, NASREC
Competition closes 23 February 2020 at midnight.
Ts&Cs apply. The competition will run online and in print. By entering the competition, you accept The Citizen’s standard terms and conditions.