22.10.2019 01:32 pm
Prosecutors say they didn’t have enough information to place the matter on the court roll.
The man accused of raping his partner's two-year-old girl in Reiger Park, Boksburg, has been set free, after prosecutors said they couldn't place the matter on the court roll at the Boksburg Magistrate's Court on Monday.
The High Court in Pretoria sentenced him to life in prison for the rape of a 7-year-old girl in the bathroom of a Dros restaurant in 2018.
Bhemgee – the winner of SA’s Got Talent in 2010 – had been relaxing at a house in Mitchells Plain last week when the alleged assault took place.
A motorcyclist has been caught riding more than double the required speed in a residential area in Gauteng.
North West police have warned residents of Bloemhof about a letter encouraging residents to stay away from work on Monday.
Police have also recovered 12 firearms during routine and stop-and-search operations in various parts of the province.
The suspect was wanted for an incident that happened on October 15.
The public was accusing the two suspects of committing robberies in and around the town’s taxi rank.
The suspects were arrested just over a week after Agnes Elaine Burns, 91, and Rosemary Langton, 87, were killed in the early hours of October 10.
Peters says provincial management was concerned about acts of corruption that have cropped up during the drive.
The victim was found with upper-body injuries in his residence on Friday.
He faces 47 charges relating to seven male victims aged between 12 and 17.
The girl was taken to a hospital for medical attention.
The EMPD and Tracker on Thursday followed a stolen vehicle from Soweto to Commissioner Street in Jeppestown, Johannesburg.