PICS: DJ Sox marries his long-time sweetheart
DJ Sox and Gloria Bluebird.
The lavish and stylish wedding was attended by A-listers and the who’s-who of Mzansiville.
Mzansi music producer Mbuso Sokhela, popularly known as ‘DJ Sox’, officially married the love of his life, Gloria Bluebird, at the duBoirs Boutique Lodge outside Durban, KZN in a razzle-dazzling white wedding affair this past weekend.
DJ Black Coffee and his wife Enhle Mbali, DJ Tira and his wife Gugu Khathi, DJ C’ndo, Zakes Bantwini were among the guests who turned up to celebrate with the couple.
DJ Sox took to Instagram to share a video of their special big day with the caption:
I wouldn’t have asked GOD for a better day and a better wife next to Me
Fun facts about Mr and Mrs Sokhela
1. DJ Sox and Gloria have been together for 15 years.
2. Gloria is not just DJ Sox’s long-time fiancée but his high school sweetheart too.
3. The beautiful couple got engaged in 2009.
4. DJ Sox and Gloria celebrated their traditional wedding in 2014.
5. Their wedding is set to be featured on Top Billing.
Congratulations to the happy couple! We wish them everything of the very best on their happily-ever-after journey
Brought to you by People Magazine
For more news your way, follow The Citizen on Facebook and Twitter.