PLUS all winners will automatically go into a draw to win an LG G5 smartphone. The winner of the LG G5 smartphone must produce the original copy of Phakaaathi to claim the prize.
TO ENTER: Get Phakaaathi in The Citizen every Tuesday from 6 September – 4 October 2016 for the weekly keyword and entry details.
Competition terms and conditions:
The Citizen’s standard terms and conditions apply.
In addition the following rules will apply:
- Competition starts Tuesday, 6 September 2016 and closes Sunday, 9 October 2016, at midnight
- 10 winners each week will each get R50 airtime and be entered into the final draw to win the LG G5 smartphone
- One winner will be chosen on Monday, 17 October 2016 from the all the airtime winners from the competition period
- Winners will be notified via their cell phone number that was used to send the competition entry
- Winner to collect their prize from The Citizen in Johannesburg
- The winner of the LG G5 smartphone will be published on Tuesday 18 October 2016 in Phakaaathi
- SMSs are charged at R1.50 each and errors will be billed
- Free and bundle SMSs do not apply
- All information from the entry form may be used by The Citizen for marketing purposes
- To claim the prize, the winner must produce their valid South African identity book and/or passport
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to have his/her name and photo to published in Phakaaathi
- The Citizen reserves the right to redraw the winner if they have not replied to the notification SMS within 48 hours
- The Citizen may in its absolute discretion substitute the prize deemed to an appropriate replacement value in the place of the prize
- The Citizen reserves the right to change the terms and conditions without prior notice. An entrant shall be deemed to have notice of any such amendments or interpretations upon publication of the same on the website page and shall be deemed to have accepted such amendments or interpretations by virtue of his/her continued participation in the promotion. Should an entrant not wish to continue to participate in the promotion pursuant to the prevailing terms and conditions as amended or interpreted, he/she may terminate participation in the promotion upon written notice to The Citizen.
- By entering the competition you agree to and accept the terms and conditions