Captain FC Van Wyk said the case against the men, aged 25, 28 and 44, was postponed to February 24.
This brought the total to 13 people charged with the murders.
On December 23, the National Prosecuting Authority said a total of 10 people had been charged.
“Each is facing six counts of premeditated murder,” NPA regional spokesman Eric Ntabazalila said at the time.
Those accused would now spend the festive season behind bars at Pollsmoor Prison after the matter was postponed in the Bluedowns Magistrate’s Court until February 24 for bail applications.
“The State will oppose bail,” said Ntabazalila.
On December 9, the bodies of six men, aged between 18 and 30, were found by passers-by at Joostenberg Vlakte, near Kraaifontein.
The men were found lying face down with their hands tied behind their backs and appeared to have been stoned to death.
Subsequently, on December 17, eight men were arrested in connection with the crime.
However, during previous court proceedings, charges against one of the accused were dropped due to insufficient evidence.