1 minute read
2 Apr 2014
11:57 am

FState teen burnt in restaurant accident

A teenager suffered serious injuries when he accidentally drilled into electrical wiring in a restaurant in Brandwag, Bloemfontein, on Wednesday, paramedics said.

Image courtesy Chance Agrella/Freerangestock.com

“ER24 paramedics arrived at the restaurant and found the teenager to have sustained severe burn wounds on most of his face,” spokeswoman Luyanda Majija said.

The youth, who was working at the restaurant, drilled into wiring, causing a fire. He was treated on the scene and taken to Medi-Clinic Bloemfontein.

Majija said the accident was being investigated.

Sapa