It’s unclear whether Square Enix will be one of the Japanese companies announcing brand new games for next-gen consoles, but the publisher recently revealed its TGS line-up which features upcoming titles for PS4 and Xbox One including Final Fantasy XV, Kingdom Hearts III and Thief.
Here’s Square Enix’s full TGS 2013 line-up:
• Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
• Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster
• Kingdom Hearts x [chi]
• Final Fantasy XV
• Dragon Quest X
• Dragon Quest Monster Parade
• Drakengard 3
• Kingdom Hearts III
• Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
• Call of Duty: Ghosts
• Wolfenstein: The New Order
This year’s Tokyo Game Show kicks off on September 19th and runs until September 22nd.