Preparation: 15 min.
Cooking time: 20 min.
* 250 g of Tipiak Organic Wholewheat couscous.
* 500 g of chicken breasts.
* 1 red pepper.
* 3 green onions.
* 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
* 30 ml of water.
* 100 g of cashew nuts.
* 125g chickpeas .
Salt and pepper to taste.
* Thinly slice the chicken breasts.
* Remove the seeds from the pepper and chop it.
* Rinse the green onions, cut them in four.
* Heat some oil in a wok or in a frying pan.
* Brown the chicken, the pepper and the onions for 5 minutes.
* Once it is cooked, add water and bring to the boil.
* Away from the heat, add the Organic Wholewheat couscous and cover for 6
* Add the cashew nuts and the chickpeas.
* Season and cook for 3 minutes.