AND THE WINNERS ARE…
- Johan Hauptmann from Beyers Park Boksburg
- Cindy Peters from Boksburg
- Vincent Keetse from Germiston
- Elizabeth Raesetja Mabaso from Waterkloof Ridge
- Saudi Jasi from Benoni
In today’s fast food industry, it’s delightfully tasty to come across a healthier meal option that is able to distinguish itself from the norm of burgers, pizzas, steak, and egg and chips. Produced specifically for online, call in and over the counter orders, Sandwich Baron creates a variety of high quality food products ranging from sandwiches, pitas, wraps, tramezzinis, topping-filled baked potatoes and salads, all catering to the breakfast and lunchtime trade.
Sandwich Baron, in association with The Citizen, is giving away five Anytime platters to the value of R270 each to five lucky readers. Each platter consist of sausage rolls, meatballs, chicken and cheese Russians and serves anything from eight to 10 people.
All you need to do to stand a chance to win one of five Sandwich Baron Anytime platters is complete the entry form below and click the submit button.
Competition closes at midnight, Saturday 30 November 2013.
Oops! We could not locate your form.
Terms and conditions
In addition to The Citizen’s standard terms and conditions, the following terms and conditions will apply.
- Winners will be drawn on Monday 2 December 2013.
- Winners will be notified telephonically.
- Names of the winners will be published online on Tuesday 3 December and on the winners’ page in The Citizen, the first week of December 2013.