All you need to do to win a one-minute trolley dash is buy The Citizen and a packet of six hot cross buns at one of 15 participating Pick n Pay Hypermarkets from 7 to 17 April 2014. Plus get a FREE chocolate-coated, marshmallow hot cross bun with this purchase!
SMS the name of your PnP Hyper, 17-digit till slip number (starting with an asterisk at bottom of till slip just above the barcode), name, surname, date of birth and suburb of residence to 33521 to enter the competition. Example: Woodmead,*17951034250718815, Joe Smith, 260467, Roodepoort.
WIN a weekend for four
In addition, all participants in the trolley dash will automatically be entered into a lucky draw to win a family weekend for four people at Valley Lodge, Magaliesburg. This prize is subject to the sponsor’s terms and conditions.
Terms and conditions:
- The competition runs from 7 – 17 April 2014, while stock lasts.
- To enter the competition, you have to buy The Citizen and a packet of six hot cross buns.
- Each participant will receive a free chocolate-coated, marshmallow hot cross bun when making the purchase mentioned in (2) above.
- Competition entries close at midnight on Thursday 17 April 2014.
- All entries will be entered into a random draw and winners will be notified telephonically by 22 April 2014, after the relevant Pick n Pay Hypers have validated their entries.
- Winners will be announced on this website and on the winners’ page in The Citizen in May 2014.
- Winner must collect their prizes from the relevant sponsors.
- Trolley dashes will happen at each of the 15 participating Pick n Pay Hypermarkets listed in (15) below) from 23 to 25 April 2014.
- Contestants will each participate in a one-minute trolley dash at the Pick n Pay Hypermarket where they have made their purchase. Participants will be notified telephonically of the relevant dates.
- Trolley dashes will be run in a demarcated area in-store, at 08:00 before the stores open for the public. Please note, only edibles will be included in the trolley dashes (perishables, clothing and appliances are excluded).
- All trolley dash contestants will win the contents of their trolleys.
- The winner of the weekend away will be selected by random draw on 25 April 2014, and the winner will be notified telephonically. Sponsor’s terms and conditions apply, and is between the winner and the sponsor.
- Weekend at Valley Lodge: A two-night stay for a family of four at the Valley Lodge on a dinner, bed & breakfast basis:
a. Arrival date: Day 1, at 15:00
b. Departure date: Day 3, at 11:00
- SMSs cost R1.50 each and errors will be billed. Free and bundle SMSs do not apply.
- By entering, you accept The Citizen’s standard terms and conditions, and competition rules.
- This competition is valid at Pick n Pay Hypers in Gauteng, the Pick n Pay Hyper in Bloemfontein and the Pick n Pay Hyper in Klerksdorp only.
Click here for full Terms and Conditions.