THIS COMPETITION IS CLOSED.
Congratulations to the winners:
First prize: Roger Seabi
Second prize: Tobias Boora
Launched in 2016 by She Leads Africa, a social enterprise that encourages African women to build the businesses and careers of their dreams, SheHive is gearing up for a South African take over like no other this February. SheHive, an innovative professional bootcamp, which has been hosted in key African cities, including Lagos, Accra, Abuja, Nairobi, JHB and CPT, is making its highly anticipated return to South Africa.
The founders of the empowering event, She Leads Africa, identify themselves as an organisation that helps young African women to achieve their professional dreams, while connecting them to like-minded and inspirational women around the world. Through the SheHive bootcamps, they are able to help young professionals develop their career and business skills, join a community of leaders, and network with mentors and investors. “We’re so excited to be coming back to South Africa, following our first sold out SheHiveJHB which we hosted in 2016. The SLA team is passionate about uplifting and advancing women and with the help of our facilitators, we hope each guest will leave with the necessary skills to help them reach their potential in their businesses and careers,” said Yasmin Belo-Osagie (Co-Founder: She Leads Africa).
Hosted on Feb 11th -12th in JHB and Feb 18th -19th in Cape Town, the SheHives will have practical sessions led by successful entrepreneurs and professionals, from women such as:
- Swaady Martin (Founder,YSWARA) – Joburg
- Tania Holt (Partner at global consulting firm McKinsey & Co.) – Joburg
- Sawa Nakagawa (CEO of E squared Investment) – Joburg
- Aisha Pandor (Founder, Sweep South) – Cape Town
- Vuyolwethu Dubese Head of Innovation at Thomson Reuters – Cape Town
The event sponsored by OCP, South African Airways and OPEN Working space in partnership with Cointreau, Dark & Lovely and Bobbi Brown hosted its first sold out SheHiveJoburg in 2016. This year, Saturday evenings at the SheHives will end in full turn up fashion with cocktails and speed networking as well as hair styling and make-up courtesy of Bobbi Brown and Dark & Lovely. Tickets to the must-attend events are available for sale on www.sheleadsafrica.org
Stand a chance to win general access tickets to the SHEHIVE workshop.
First prize: Double ticket to the event
Second prize: Single ticket to the event
To enter, simply fill out the form below:
Competition terms and conditions:
The Citizen’s standard terms and conditions apply.
In addition the following rules will apply:
- All valid entries will be entered into a random draw
- Competition closes Wednesday, 8 February 2017, at midnight
- The winners will be chosen on Thursday, 9 February 2017
- The winners will be notified via the information provided in the entry form
- The tickets are valid for the Johannesburg event on 11 & 12 February 2017
- Winner will need to choose a date (either 11th or 12th February) to use the tickets
- Tickets are not valid for both days
- Winners details will be sent to the sponsor
- Winners names will be added onto the guest list
- Ticket includes access on Saturday OR Sunday, lunch, and refreshments for the day
- The prize does not include transport and accommodation
- All information from the entry form may be used by The Citizen for Marketing purposes