— Winny Dubazane (@winniedubazane) June 6, 2015
— Simthembile Mbatha (@mbatha_sim) June 6, 2015
— Unathi Mabitsela (@Sasstris) June 5, 2015
— Mucha Manyengavana (@muchawaartie) June 5, 2015
— Ms Gretchen (@Gretch_Sishi) June 5, 2015
— Ms Gretchen (@Gretch_Sishi) June 5, 2015
— Kgopotso Mathunyane (@Iam_KBOY) June 4, 2015
— Phakaaathi (@Phakaaathi) June 4, 2015
— Khaya Ndubane (@Lakhandu) May 26, 2015
— Phakaaathi (@Phakaaathi) June 2, 2015
Please note the competition runs from 19 May 2015 until midnight on 28 July 2015.
Terms & Conditions apply:
- This promotional competition (“Competition”) is run by Carling Black Label and Phakaaathi (in The Citizen newspaper every Tuesday) and is open to all persons of 18 years or older, and resident in South Africa, excluding any employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, the Promoter’s advertising and promotion agencies, associated companies, and outlet owners and staff.
- These rules may be amended by notification at any time during the Competition, and will be interpreted by the Promoter only. Participation by all entrants (“Participants”) constitutes acceptance of these rules.
- The Competition begins on Tuesday 19 May 2015 and ends at midnight on Tuesday 28 July 2015 (“Competition Period”).
- There are eight tickets to the Carling Black Label Cup (“Tickets”) on 01 August 2015, to be won by four lucky winners.
- The competition closes at midnight on 28 July 2015.
- The tickets cannot be transferred to another person/entity, and may not be exchanged for their cash value.
- Winners will be selected by random draw and notified by The Citizen via Twitter on 29 July 2015.
- It is the winners’ responsibility to collect tickets from The Citizen, 9 Wright Street, Industria West – 011 248 6000.
- Tickets not collected/claimed by 15:00 on Wednesday 31 July 2014, will be disposed of at The Citizen’s discretion.
- The prize does not include transport to and from FNB Stadium. Any expenses incurred by winner, other than the items listed in the prize will be for the winner’s own account
- The Promoter may make media announcements / publications of the names / photographs of the winners and their partners, provided that the winner may expressly elect to decline this.
- All participants, and winners indemnify the Promoter, its associated companies (directors, officers and employees) and agents, against any / all claims for any loss or damages, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, arising from any cause whatsoever from their participation in any way howsoever in this Competition
- This competition is not affiliated with Facebook.
- These Competition Rules are also available on www.carlingblacklabel.co.za
- In addition, The Citizen’s standard competition rules, terms and conditions apply.
THE CITIZEN STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All information relating to the competition and published on any promotional material will form part of the terms and conditions of entry
- Not The Citizen nor any of its sponsors, affiliates and agencies, nor their employees, accept any liability for any:
- Oversight, ambiguity, error or omission, whether negligent or otherwise, which any of its employees, agents, affiliates or sponsors may commit in the running of the competition and the awarding of the prizes, injuries, losses or damage sustained as a result of the use of the prize or participation in the competition
- Competitions are open to all residents of the Republic of South Africa, who are 18 years or older, except the employees, directors, members, partners, agents or consultants of The Citizen 1978 (Pty) Limited and any of its sponsors, their respective advertising and promotional agencies, media and PR agencies, as well as the immediate family members, consultants, directors and associates of such organisations and persons
- The winner must hold a valid South African ID and must over the age of 18
- Should a winner choose not to accept the prize he/she will forfeit the prize and a new winner will be drawn
- Readers may enter as many times as they would like
- No late entries will be accepted
- By entering the promotion/competition entrants agree to abide by the rules and conditions of the promotion/competition
- Entries, which are unclear, illegible, are submitted via an incorrect entry mechanism or contain errors will be declared invalid
- The Promoters will make all reasonable attempts to contact the winner or winners but if any winner cannot be contacted within two (2) days from the date of the relevant draw, then the Promoter reserves the right to draw a new winner. It is the entrant’s responsibility to provide the correct contact details
- If the Promoters are unable to reach any person or complete the verification process after drawing his/her entry for whatsoever reason, such person will be disqualified and the draw of a replacement entry shall take place in the same manner as the first draw
- The Citizen reserves the right to cancel a competition without any prior notice and at any time, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control and The Citizen, its directors, employees, agents, partners, sponsors or promoters will not be liable to entrants in such event for any cause or action whatsoever
- The winner’s name will be published in The Citizen and on www.citizen.co.za
- Any violation or attempt to violate any of the above rules will result in the immediate disqualification of the transgressor
- The winner’s details may be used for marketing purposes by The Citizen and/or the sponsors of the competition
- Should any dispute arise in relation to the interpretation of these competition rules, the Promoters’ decision shall be final and no correspondence shall be entered into