To enter SMS the keyword VALLEY followed by your full name, date of birth and suburb of residence to 33521 or Get The Citizen for entry details.
Competition closes at midnight on 25 March 2017.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Competition closes Saturday 25 March 2017 at midnight, and participants may enter as many times as they like.
- To enter the competition, participants are required to send an SMS with the relevant competition keyword followed by their full name, date of birth and suburb of residence as per the competition advert or editorial published in The Citizen during the competition period.
- By entering the promotion/competition, entrants agree to abide by the rules and conditions of the promotion/competition.
- This promotion/competition is open to all residents of the Republic of South Africa, who are 18 years or older, except the employees, directors, members, partners, agents or consultants of The Citizen 1978 (Pty) Limited (“The Citizen”), Phumelela Gaming and Leisure Ltd (“Phumelela” and “TAB”), their respective advertising and promotional agencies, media and PR agencies, as well as the immediate family members, consultants, directors and associates of such organisations and persons.
- Cost per SMS is R1.50 (free and bundled SMSs do not apply).
- Errors will be billed.
- No late entries will be accepted.
- The winners of the competition will be chosen by a random draw.
- The winners will be informed telephonically on Monday 27 March 2017.
- A winner must hold a valid South African ID and must over the age of 18.
- The person accompanying a winner must also be over the age of 18.
- The Promoter will make all reasonable attempts to contact the winner or winners but if any winner cannot be contacted within one (1) day from the date of the relevant draw, then the Promoter reserves the right to draw a new winner. It is the entrant’s responsibility to provide the correct contact details.
- Prizes are not transferable, negotiable or redeemable for cash in any way whatsoever. Should a winner choose not to accept the prize he/she will forfeit the prize and new winner will be drawn.
- Not The Citizen nor any of its sponsors, affiliates and agencies, nor their employees, accept any liability for any: oversight, ambiguity, error or omission, whether negligent or otherwise, which any of its employees, agents, affiliates or sponsors may commit in the running of the competition and the awarding of the prizes, injuries, losses or damage sustained as a result of the use of the prize or participation in the competition.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered
- By entering this competition a winner agrees to have his/her photo and name published in The Citizen newspaper/website and on social media such as Facebook and Twitter.
- The names of the winners will be published on the Winners’ page in The Citizen.
- Any expenses incurred by winner, other than the items listed above, will be for the winners’ own account.
- TAB and Betting World support responsible gambling. Gambling only for persons 18 years and older. Winners know when to stop. National responsible gambling toll-free helpline: 0800 006 008. Visit www.responsiblegambling.co.za.
- Dinner, bed and breakfast is included in the two-night stay at Valley Lodge Spa.
- Valley Lodge Spa prize excludes long weekends, public holidays and special occasions.
- Booking the two-night stay is subject to availability.
- Prize excludes transport.
- For more information on Valley Lodge Spa, visit their website – www.valleylodge.co.za