The Rémy Martin One Life.Live Them campaign is a call to live richer, larger lives, to expand horizons and to seize all of the opportunities that life can offer, beyond the one-dimensional paths that could have been embraced.
This month the premium cognac will be hosting a leadership event, where guests will be invited to spend an evening sipping on Rémy Martin 1738 and XO, and walk away feeling inspired by two leading South African entrepreneurs in South Africa – technologist Madoda Khuzwayo, and marketer Sylvester Chauke. Guests will also have the opportunity to network with other business leaders as part of the evening.
The Rémy Martin exclusive leadership event takes place on Wednesday, 25 January at the Johannesburg Stock Exchange in Sandton: 1 Exchange Square, 2 Gwen Ln, Sandton.
The Citizen is giving away five sets of double tickets to attend the evening as a VIP. Enter the competition below, and ensure to sign up at www.remymartin.co.za to be invited to exclusive events around the country this year.
To enter, simply fill out the form below:
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS:
- Dan Mahasha
- Cindy Ross
- Kensani Mahlangu
- Matsidiso Tshikota
- Roger Seabi
Competition terms and conditions:
The Citizen’s standard terms and conditions apply.
In addition the following rules will apply:
- All valid entries will be entered into a random draw
- Competition closes Sunday, 22 January 2017, at midnight
- The winners will be chosen on Monday, 23 January 2017
- The winners will be notified via the information provided in the entry form
- The tickets are valid for the Johannesburg event on Wednesday, 25 January 2017
- The event starts at 19:00
- Prize includes: Entrance for two people, food (canapes), and Remy Martin on tap
- Winners details will be sent to the sponsor
- Winners names will be added onto the guest list
- The prize does not include transport and accommodation
- All information from the entry form may be used by The Citizen for Marketing purposes