We call on our readers to share your memories, thoughts and messages of condolence on the passing of Tata Madiba.
Here are just some of the messages we have already received:
“I lived and worked in SA from 71 to 83… Thanks to Madiba SA did not develop into a basket case at is no Zimbabwe. He is in the same league as Ghandi or Martin Luther King. Rest in peace now.” - from an admirer in Russia.
“I’m deeply hurt by passing on of Dr Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela. I know there is nothing he could do about our decaying democracy but he was the symbol of where we come and where we are: than for everything Tata we will never forget you.” – Samkelo Lakhe Nyange
“It’s something I cannot believe yet, but I am sure a man like Nelson Mandela will never really die. Love from Germany. May God bless his family and all of South Africa.” – Sibylle
Post your message in the comment section below.
- Related Stories
- Follow The Citizen
- Tshabalala believes Chiefs can overcome ...
- Will Amajimbos get revenge over Mali?
- MCG holds no fears for Black Caps: ...
- Shongwe expects Nigeria backlash
- Brazil come from behind to down France
- Follow Dr Mokone’s footsteps – ...
- Ncikazi credits Komphela for Zulu’s ...
- Mixed emotions for Mashaba after Swazi ...
- Swallows confirm Rosslee appointment
- Badenhorst motivated by possible Bucs ...
- Network News