We call on our readers to share your memories, thoughts and messages of condolence on the passing of Tata Madiba.
Here are just some of the messages we have already received:
“I lived and worked in SA from 71 to 83… Thanks to Madiba SA did not develop into a basket case at is no Zimbabwe. He is in the same league as Ghandi or Martin Luther King. Rest in peace now.” - from an admirer in Russia.
“I’m deeply hurt by passing on of Dr Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela. I know there is nothing he could do about our decaying democracy but he was the symbol of where we come and where we are: than for everything Tata we will never forget you.” – Samkelo Lakhe Nyange
“It’s something I cannot believe yet, but I am sure a man like Nelson Mandela will never really die. Love from Germany. May God bless his family and all of South Africa.” – Sibylle
Post your message in the comment section below.
- Related Stories
- Follow The Citizen
- Wits and Chippa in goalless draw
- Daniels comes to SuperSport’s rescue
- Hazard fires clinical Chelsea closer to ...
- Blow by blow: SuperSport United v ...
- Stars snatch late win over City
- Labbadia to launch Hamburg rescue ...
- Blow by blow: Polokwane City vs FS Stars
- Indonesia govt, FA in standoff as row ...
- Chelsea look to overcome Manchester ...
- Wenger warns Arsenal to expect Reading ...
- Network News