- Share & Rate this article
- Related Stories
More often than not it provides an added edge, especially on the mental side, and if there’s one person who will be looking to exploit this phenomenon it is Teboho Sefatsa when the SA Open Championship tees off today.
The Sunshine Tour professional has been a member at Glendower Golf Club for the past 12 years, it was the scene of his biggest victory when he claimed the BMG Classic there last year, and now he’ll rely on local knowledge to stake a claim for golf’s second oldest national championship.
“Look, winning the SA Open would be great and a definite stepping stone in the right direction,” Sefatsa said yesterday. “It would be the cherry on top if I won it at my home club.
“Everyone supports me around here and this is pretty much where I’ve spent most of my golfing career and it would be a highlight for me.”
- Six changes to Bafana squad
- Lifting Amazulu morale key: Barker
- Shakes remains confident amid chaos
- Nomvethe brace gives Birds wings
- Igesund not surprised by Supersport ...
- Aces will make top eight – Barker
- Troughton – life goes on
- De Sa pleased with Ajax response
- De Sa warning over Rivaldo injury
- Bafana close in on top 50
- Follow The Citizen
- Network News