- Share & Rate this article
- Related Stories
More often than not it provides an added edge, especially on the mental side, and if there’s one person who will be looking to exploit this phenomenon it is Teboho Sefatsa when the SA Open Championship tees off today.
The Sunshine Tour professional has been a member at Glendower Golf Club for the past 12 years, it was the scene of his biggest victory when he claimed the BMG Classic there last year, and now he’ll rely on local knowledge to stake a claim for golf’s second oldest national championship.
“Look, winning the SA Open would be great and a definite stepping stone in the right direction,” Sefatsa said yesterday. “It would be the cherry on top if I won it at my home club.
“Everyone supports me around here and this is pretty much where I’ve spent most of my golfing career and it would be a highlight for me.”
- Bafana to play in Senzo’s hometown
- Praise for PSL change of heart
- Golden Arrows on top
- Patosi back on track
- BREAKING NEWS: All Absa Premiership ...
- Bafana postpone squad announcement
- Fans blast Premier Soccer League
- Chiefs deny Zulu signing
- TKO semifinal dates, venues announced
- Moment of silence for Senzo
- Follow The Citizen
- Network News