Another week, Another Miley Cyrus music video.
Her latest music video, 23, comes hot on the heels of her controversial MTV Video Music Awards performance with Robin Thicke and let’s not foregt her steamy, naked performance on a wrecking ball , which has drawn over 152, 559 838 views on YouTube.
Miley’s latest video from record producer Mike WiLL Made-It, features Juicy J and Wiz Khalifa who help her take over a school’s intercom, turning a dull school day into a party in the gymnasium. Published on 24 September, the video already has over 2,5 million views.
What do you think of Miley’s latest video?
- Related Stories
- Follow The Citizen
- Ntshangase to join Pirates
- Abubakar trains with Free State Stars
- Johnson – N’gambi is staying
- Chippa United sign 10 new players
- Micronesia urges FIFA help after 46-0 ...
- Khune still in marketplace
- Pirates’ relationship with Arrows ...
- US football team’s Mexican ...
- FIFA bans ex-World Cup bid inspection ...
- USA’s Lloyd living her World Cup ...