Another week, Another Miley Cyrus music video.
Her latest music video, 23, comes hot on the heels of her controversial MTV Video Music Awards performance with Robin Thicke and let’s not foregt her steamy, naked performance on a wrecking ball , which has drawn over 152, 559 838 views on YouTube.
Miley’s latest video from record producer Mike WiLL Made-It, features Juicy J and Wiz Khalifa who help her take over a school’s intercom, turning a dull school day into a party in the gymnasium. Published on 24 September, the video already has over 2,5 million views.
What do you think of Miley’s latest video?
- Related Stories
- Follow The Citizen
- Banyana prepare for Kenya clash
- No offers for clubless Mashamaite
- Last chance to win new Pirates jersey!
- Moroka Swallows to go on sale?
- Kaizer Chiefs unveil new away kit!
- D-Day for Khune and Masango
- Tottenham expect tough test from MLS ...
- Drogba joins Montreal Impact in MLS ...
- What’s in Mgosi this week?
- Mathoho boost for Kaizer Chiefs