Another week, Another Miley Cyrus music video.
Her latest music video, 23, comes hot on the heels of her controversial MTV Video Music Awards performance with Robin Thicke and let’s not foregt her steamy, naked performance on a wrecking ball , which has drawn over 152, 559 838 views on YouTube.
Miley’s latest video from record producer Mike WiLL Made-It, features Juicy J and Wiz Khalifa who help her take over a school’s intercom, turning a dull school day into a party in the gymnasium. Published on 24 September, the video already has over 2,5 million views.
What do you think of Miley’s latest video?
- Related Stories
- Follow The Citizen
- Jele honoured to lead Pirates to glory
- Tinkler happy with Pirates welcome
- Mabizela set to join Maritzburg
- Wales embracing Euro 2016 pressure, ...
- Pirates’ memorable Caf competitions ...
- Morris signs new contract with Ajax
- Safa shifts blame on Visa issue
- Goal important for Mthembu’s ...
- Okpara – Pirates attack will win ...
- Uzoenyi to take Sundowns to PSL DRC?