Another week, Another Miley Cyrus music video.
Her latest music video, 23, comes hot on the heels of her controversial MTV Video Music Awards performance with Robin Thicke and let’s not foregt her steamy, naked performance on a wrecking ball , which has drawn over 152, 559 838 views on YouTube.
Miley’s latest video from record producer Mike WiLL Made-It, features Juicy J and Wiz Khalifa who help her take over a school’s intercom, turning a dull school day into a party in the gymnasium. Published on 24 September, the video already has over 2,5 million views.
What do you think of Miley’s latest video?
- Related Stories
- Follow The Citizen
- Live report: Tanzania vs Nigeria
- SA U23s rout hapless Tunisia
- Real Madrid join drive to help refugees
- Khune keeps Bafana captaincy
- Congo-Nigeria football final on the ...
- Malaysian football coach quits after ...
- Germany power past Poland to go top
- Defeat to Georgia dents ...
- “Lack of experience” killed ...
- Furman ready to do it