Motoring News 20.1.2015 01.12 pm
On September 5 last year, photographer Enrico Schoeman and journalist Andre’ de Kock set a new Guinness World Record for Riding a Motorcycle through a Fire Tunnel at the Rhino Motorcycle Rally in Parys, Free State.
The new record of 120,4 metres has since been ratified by the World Record authorities.
The pairing have been riding through fire tunnels for a number of years, and they have put together a collage of scary action footage on YouTube.
- Blow by blow: Cape Verde Islands vs ...
- Thulani Hlatshwayo out of Ghana clash
- Furman backs Bafana strikers depsite ...
- Blow by blow: Cameroon vs Guinea
- Atsu impressed by Bafana
- Blow by blow: Cote d’Ivoire vs ...
- How Bafana can qualify
- SA held by Senegal as Afcon dream fades ...
- Blow by blow: Bafana Bafana vs Senegal
- Last-gasp Gyan has Black Stars shining
27.1.2015 04.40 am
27.1.2015 04.32 am
27.1.2015 04.24 am
27.1.2015 04.00 am
27.1.2015 03.40 am
- Follow The Citizen
- Network News
Benoni City Times