Motoring News 20.1.2015 01.12 pm
On September 5 last year, photographer Enrico Schoeman and journalist Andre’ de Kock set a new Guinness World Record for Riding a Motorcycle through a Fire Tunnel at the Rhino Motorcycle Rally in Parys, Free State.
The new record of 120,4 metres has since been ratified by the World Record authorities.
The pairing have been riding through fire tunnels for a number of years, and they have put together a collage of scary action footage on YouTube.
- Live Report: Ghana vs Guinea
- Live Report: Tunisia vs Equatorial ...
- Blow by blow: Congo vs DRC
- AFCON not a tragedy – Shakes
- Bafana Bafana miss flight
- Five standout Africa Cup of Nations ...
- Jali’s plea to supporters
- Blow by blow: Cameroon vs Cote ...
- Defensive play a let down: Furman
- Bafana have no regrets – Bernard ...
1.2.2015 07.08 pm
1.2.2015 07.02 pm
1.2.2015 06.17 pm
1.2.2015 06.16 pm
1.2.2015 06.10 pm
- Follow The Citizen
- Network News
Rosebank Killarney Gazette
Benoni City Times