- Share & Rate this article
- Related Stories
A panel chaired by Chief Justice Mogoeng Mogoeng and comprising the chairman of the SA Human Rights Commission, chairwoman of the Commission for Gender Equality, and the public protector, would hold the interviews, spokeswoman Lulama Luti said in a statement on Wednesday.
The position of an IEC commissioner became vacant when IEC chairwoman Pansy Tlakula resigned. President Jacob Zuma would appoint a new IEC chairperson once the position of commissioner had been filled.
The candidates being interviewed were:
– Former ambassador to Bulgaria, Sheila Margaret Camerer;
– Chairwoman of the gender committee of the Law Society of SA, Hlaleleni Kathleen Dlepu;
– Prof Mzamo Alexander Gumbi;
– Rebecca Madipoane Queendy Gungubele;
– Advocate Salome Ngwanamathiba Khutsoane;
– Part-time commissioner at the SA Human Rights Commission, Janet Love;
– Linky Ramakgahlela Mamoepa;
– Special project adviser to the president, Vuma Glenton Mashinini;
– Tembeka Koekie Mdlulwa;
– Lumko Caesario Mtimde;
– Zwoitwaho Calvin Nevhutalu;
– Advocate Motlatjo Josephine Ralefatane;
– Jonas Ben Sibanyoni and;
– IEC Northern Cape outreach manager Maruping Michael Wildebees.
- Chiefs on championship hunt
- The Absa Premiership is back!
- Chiefs duo win PSL awards
- Baxter waits on his Bafana Chiefs
- Senzo’s spirit carried the team ...
- Keet – it was my job
- Late Nigeria goal denies SA historic win
- Blow by blow: Bafana Bafana vs Nigeria
- Erasmus starts for Bafana
- Parker puts heat on Sundowns
- Follow The Citizen
- Network News