- Share & Rate this article
- Related Stories
The woman was said to have walked around Nelson Mandela Square before undressing herself in full view of the public on Monday afternoon, The Star reported on Wednesday. The spectacle caused those working in nearby restaurants to get their orders wrong and one man was hit on the head by his wife for getting up for a closer look.
Social media was abuzz with people trying to find out who she was.
Some people were however not amused by the stunt.
— iHlulani (@iHlulani) July 28, 2014
Many called her actions distasteful and commented on whether her body was good enough to be shown in public.
Khotso Tladi, a chef at Baglios said: “She didn’t have a nice body, everything was saggy and she had hair. Afroman was better.”
Sandton City and Nelson Mandela Square regional marketing manager Megan Meas told the paper that they were aware of the incident.
“This was an unauthorised incident conducted by a private citizen in her personal capacity on our property,” she said.
The woman was not charged and her whereabouts are unknown.
- Oscar Pistorius ‘cried himself to ...
- End of the road for Oscar Pistorius ...
- ‘We don’t want ...
- Oscar sentence ‘carefully ...
- Oscar ‘largest news story in the ...
- Oscar processed and placed in cell
- No parole for Oscar – IFP ...
- Oscar sentencing: Twitter users react
- Five-year sentence ‘carefully ...
- NPA will discuss sentence with ...
- Mokoena ready for Sundowns
- Stars sidestep infighting queries
- Roger De Sa wary of Bucs backlash
- Bafana rise ten places in Fifa rankings
- We derailed the Gautrain – Madida
- Mosimane disappointed with draw
- Hunt delighted with Igesund reunion
- Komphela surprised by winning margin ...
- Polokwane City never lost hope – Langa
- Barker facing the sack
- Follow The Citizen
- Network News