- Share & Rate this article
- Related Stories
The woman was said to have walked around Nelson Mandela Square before undressing herself in full view of the public on Monday afternoon, The Star reported on Wednesday. The spectacle caused those working in nearby restaurants to get their orders wrong and one man was hit on the head by his wife for getting up for a closer look.
Social media was abuzz with people trying to find out who she was.
Some people were however not amused by the stunt.
— iHlulani (@iHlulani) July 28, 2014
Many called her actions distasteful and commented on whether her body was good enough to be shown in public.
Khotso Tladi, a chef at Baglios said: “She didn’t have a nice body, everything was saggy and she had hair. Afroman was better.”
Sandton City and Nelson Mandela Square regional marketing manager Megan Meas told the paper that they were aware of the incident.
“This was an unauthorised incident conducted by a private citizen in her personal capacity on our property,” she said.
The woman was not charged and her whereabouts are unknown.
- Five things that have gone wrong for ...
- AmaTuks can’t dwell on ...
- Chiefs part of Reconciliation Day ...
- Ernst Middendorp’s mixed emotions
- Bucs intensity has returned – ...
- AmaZulu appoint Barker
- Bucs hit back to beat 10-man Supersport
- Blow by blow: SuperSport United vs ...
- City eye Chiefs scalp
- Doutie powers Wits to Stars win
- Follow The Citizen
- Network News