- Share & Rate this article
- Related Stories
The woman was said to have walked around Nelson Mandela Square before undressing herself in full view of the public on Monday afternoon, The Star reported on Wednesday. The spectacle caused those working in nearby restaurants to get their orders wrong and one man was hit on the head by his wife for getting up for a closer look.
Social media was abuzz with people trying to find out who she was.
Some people were however not amused by the stunt.
— iHlulani (@iHlulani) July 28, 2014
Many called her actions distasteful and commented on whether her body was good enough to be shown in public.
Khotso Tladi, a chef at Baglios said: “She didn’t have a nice body, everything was saggy and she had hair. Afroman was better.”
Sandton City and Nelson Mandela Square regional marketing manager Megan Meas told the paper that they were aware of the incident.
“This was an unauthorised incident conducted by a private citizen in her personal capacity on our property,” she said.
The woman was not charged and her whereabouts are unknown.
- Doutie powers Wits to Stars win
- Six goal thriller in Rustenburg
- Blow by blow: Ajax vs Maritzburg Utd
- Polokwane end Aces’ fine run of ...
- Sundowns hold Chiefs to a point
- Blow by blow: Chiefs vs Sundowns
- Chiefs on championship hunt
- The Absa Premiership is back!
- Chiefs duo win PSL awards
- Baxter waits on his Bafana Chiefs
- Follow The Citizen
- Network News