- Share & Rate this article
- Related Stories
The woman was said to have walked around Nelson Mandela Square before undressing herself in full view of the public on Monday afternoon, The Star reported on Wednesday. The spectacle caused those working in nearby restaurants to get their orders wrong and one man was hit on the head by his wife for getting up for a closer look.
Social media was abuzz with people trying to find out who she was.
Some people were however not amused by the stunt.
— iHlulani (@iHlulani) July 28, 2014
Many called her actions distasteful and commented on whether her body was good enough to be shown in public.
Khotso Tladi, a chef at Baglios said: “She didn’t have a nice body, everything was saggy and she had hair. Afroman was better.”
Sandton City and Nelson Mandela Square regional marketing manager Megan Meas told the paper that they were aware of the incident.
“This was an unauthorised incident conducted by a private citizen in her personal capacity on our property,” she said.
The woman was not charged and her whereabouts are unknown.
- I sacrificed my life – Tongo ...
- Zola Tongo drilled on hit money
- Tongo quizzed on hitmen names
- Tongo admits to ‘mistakes’ ...
- Dewani court led through phone evidence
- Tongo knew nothing about helicopter ...
- Dewani seen with package in video
- Tongo thought Anni was two people
- Court shown footage of Dewani couple
- Dewani escort went to police
- Serero fitness boost for Bafana
- Barker endorses PSL decision
- CAF deny AFCON 2015 postponement deal
- One more Pirates game called off
- Free transport to Meyiwa funeral
- Gaxa – Senzo is an inspiration
- Limpopo arrest in Meyiwa case untrue ...
- Bafana to play in Senzo’s hometown
- Praise for PSL change of heart
- Golden Arrows on top
- Follow The Citizen
- Network News