- Share & Rate this article
- Related Stories
Louis du Preez, a father-of-two from Moreleta Park in Pretoria, spent a week in ICU at St Augustine’s Hospital in Durban until his death around 2am on Sunday, The Star reported on Tuesday.
Chairman of the Magnoalia Road Runners, of which Du Preez was a member, Tinus Marais said it was suspected Du Preez had an undetected viral infection that led to organ failure.
“Everyone thought he would get better,” he said.
Du Preez completed the race in under 11 hours. He ran the marathon as part of the ‘Sudan for Jesus’ charity initiative. He was one of the top five fundraisers for the group.
- I sacrificed my life – Tongo ...
- Zola Tongo drilled on hit money
- Tongo quizzed on hitmen names
- Tongo admits to ‘mistakes’ ...
- Dewani court led through phone evidence
- Tongo knew nothing about helicopter ...
- Dewani seen with package in video
- Tongo thought Anni was two people
- Court shown footage of Dewani couple
- Dewani escort went to police
- Serero fitness boost for Bafana
- Barker endorses PSL decision
- CAF deny AFCON 2015 postponement deal
- One more Pirates game called off
- Free transport to Meyiwa funeral
- Gaxa – Senzo is an inspiration
- Limpopo arrest in Meyiwa case untrue ...
- Bafana to play in Senzo’s hometown
- Praise for PSL change of heart
- Golden Arrows on top
- Follow The Citizen
- Network News