- Share & Rate this article
- Related Stories
“We want to thank the ANC for postponing dealing with the Nkandla report after elections. We will be dealing with that report,” said Malema during a protest march at the SABC head offices in Johannesburg on Tuesday
“They said the report will be discussed by a new parliament, we want to thank them, they have made a very good decision because they are referring to us. We will be handling the Nkandla report. We will be sitting in that committee to decide Zuma’s fate,” he added.
The EFF said Malema is the president in waiting and tey would win the general elections.
Thousands of EFF fighters dressed in their red attire and wearing their trademarked red berets, were singing and chanting as they were led down Empire Road by Malema.
The EFF marched onto SABC’s offices after the Independent Communications Authority of SA (Icasa) agreed with SABC’s decision not to air the advert.
The SABC claimed that a slogan in the advert that reads “destroy e-tolls physically”, may incite violence.
Malema addressed the crowd in the presence of SABC acting chief operations officer Hlaudi Motsoeneng and SABC acting CEO Tian Olivier who received the memorandum.
“Play the advert, let the masses decide on their own, the masses cannot be denied information by the SABC,” said Malema.
While ridiculing Motsoeneng on his education and the way he conducts himself, Malema also took the occasion to dispense some advice to the acting COO.
“Hlaudi I must warn you, I used to protect Zuma like yourself. He will dump you like a used condom,” said Malema.
Malema accused Zuma of being a tribalist and said that he only cares about the Zulu nation and KwaZulu Natal.
“What makes matters worse for you Hlaudi, is that you’re not a Zulu and you’re not from KZN,” he said.
He said Motsoeneng would be booted out after the elections.
Malema also made commentary about acting CEO Olivier, calling him a puppet and a coward and said he “doesn’t have balls of steel”.
- I sacrificed my life – Tongo ...
- Zola Tongo drilled on hit money
- Tongo quizzed on hitmen names
- Tongo admits to ‘mistakes’ ...
- Dewani court led through phone evidence
- Tongo knew nothing about helicopter ...
- Dewani seen with package in video
- Tongo thought Anni was two people
- Court shown footage of Dewani couple
- Dewani escort went to police
- Serero fitness boost for Bafana
- Barker endorses PSL decision
- CAF deny AFCON 2015 postponement deal
- One more Pirates game called off
- Free transport to Meyiwa funeral
- Gaxa – Senzo is an inspiration
- Limpopo arrest in Meyiwa case untrue ...
- Bafana to play in Senzo’s hometown
- Praise for PSL change of heart
- Golden Arrows on top
- Follow The Citizen
- Network News