Several roads in and around the southern part of Kruger National Park have been closed due to heavy rains, SANParks said on Wednesday.
Guests are advised not to use any gravel roads and to stay on the tar roads.
The Crocodile Bridge Gate is closed due to the flooding of the Crocodile River, with guests advised to use the alternative route from Lower Sabie to access Crocodile Bridge Camp.
The Wolhuter trail, Bushman trail and the Sweni trail are also all closed due to the rain.
- Related Stories
- Follow The Citizen
- Bafana to play Senegal in Mandela ...
- Transfer deadline
- Toure left out of Ivory Coast squad
- Sithole to stay at Stars
- Komphela not taking credit for Chiefs ...
- Van Gaal rules out transfer remedy for ...
- Cavani steals Di Maria’s thunder ...
- Inter sign Wolfsburg’s Perisic
- Roma stun Juve as Chievo crush Lazio
- Ajax make Wits pay the penalty