Several roads in and around the southern part of Kruger National Park have been closed due to heavy rains, SANParks said on Wednesday.
Guests are advised not to use any gravel roads and to stay on the tar roads.
The Crocodile Bridge Gate is closed due to the flooding of the Crocodile River, with guests advised to use the alternative route from Lower Sabie to access Crocodile Bridge Camp.
The Wolhuter trail, Bushman trail and the Sweni trail are also all closed due to the rain.
- Related Stories
- Follow The Citizen
- Mathoho’s future to be decided soon
- Mozambique join Namibia in Cosafa Cup ...
- CONCACAF dismisses Webb, Li, as Sanz ...
- Live report: Botswana vs Mozambique
- Namibia advance to Cosafa Cup final
- Platini makes last gasp bid to make ...
- Live report: Namibia vs Madagascar
- Caf opposed to FIFA elections ...
- Chimodzi happy with Cosafa Cup progress
- South Africa denies bribes paid to host ...
- Network News