Several roads in and around the southern part of Kruger National Park have been closed due to heavy rains, SANParks said on Wednesday.
Guests are advised not to use any gravel roads and to stay on the tar roads.
The Crocodile Bridge Gate is closed due to the flooding of the Crocodile River, with guests advised to use the alternative route from Lower Sabie to access Crocodile Bridge Camp.
The Wolhuter trail, Bushman trail and the Sweni trail are also all closed due to the rain.
- Related Stories
- Follow The Citizen
- Tears for Bassett and England as World ...
- Phala extends SuperSport deal
- Mashamaite trains in New York
- Japan beat England, to meet USA in ...
- Copa final ‘not war’ says ...
- Spiderman returns to Kaizer Chiefs
- Letlabika – Shakes has been a father ...
- Chiefs looking to add another Stars ...
- All Stars appoint Malesela as head coach
- I’m not corrupt, insists Blatter