Several roads in and around the southern part of Kruger National Park have been closed due to heavy rains, SANParks said on Wednesday.
Guests are advised not to use any gravel roads and to stay on the tar roads.
The Crocodile Bridge Gate is closed due to the flooding of the Crocodile River, with guests advised to use the alternative route from Lower Sabie to access Crocodile Bridge Camp.
The Wolhuter trail, Bushman trail and the Sweni trail are also all closed due to the rain.
- Related Stories
- Follow The Citizen
- Chiefs to sign Messi? – it has to ...
- Matlaba to undergo late fitness test
- Djurgardens pleased to have Mushekwi on ...
- Johnson vows to save struggling Stars
- King Zwelithini buys Orlando Pirates
- Amajita star signs for Swedish side Gais
- Shabba set for Sundowns move
- Argentina edges Ecuador 2-1 in football ...
- Cape Verde record historic win over ...
- Fellaini gives Belgium edge over Israel
- Network News