Several roads in and around the southern part of Kruger National Park have been closed due to heavy rains, SANParks said on Wednesday.
Guests are advised not to use any gravel roads and to stay on the tar roads.
The Crocodile Bridge Gate is closed due to the flooding of the Crocodile River, with guests advised to use the alternative route from Lower Sabie to access Crocodile Bridge Camp.
The Wolhuter trail, Bushman trail and the Sweni trail are also all closed due to the rain.
- Related Stories
- Follow The Citizen
- Komphela praises Ncikazi
- In Mgosi: Chiefs to welcome back axed ...
- Ex-Chiefs striker training with Free ...
- Win Pirates-Ajax MTN8 showdown tickets
- Hard work lies ahead for Banyana Banyana
- Wanted: Killer Mphela
- Win tickets for MTN8 clash between Wits ...
- Tinkler has injuries headache
- Komphela: Chiefs going up
- Pirates sink Chiefs in the Black Label ...