To enter this competition, complete the Rafflecopter form below. The breakdown you will see, will be as follows:
- 1 x entry for entering your full name
- 1 x entry for entering your phone number
- 3 x entries for visiting and ‘LIKING’ our Facebook page
- 3 x entries for tweeting a message
- 2 x entries for following us on Twitter
The more entries you get the better chance you have of winning!
Competition terms and conditions:
The Citizen’s standard terms and conditions apply.
In addition the following rules will apply:
- Competition starts Thursday, 1 September 2016 and closes Friday, 30 September 2016, at midnight
- All valid entries, as per the Rafflecopter entry form, will be entered into a random draw
- One winner will be chosen on Monday, 3 October 2016 from the valid entries
- Winners will be notified via their email address and cellphone number that he/she has provided in the Rafflecopter entry form
- It is the responsibility of entrants to provide correct details in order to be contacted by The Citizen. The Citizen will not be held responsible for incorrect details provide by entrants
- This promotion/competition is open to all residents of the Republic of South Africa, who are 18 years or older, except the employees, directors, members, partners, agents or consultants of The Citizen 1978 (Pty) Limited (“The Citizen”), Cell C and LG Electronics, their respective advertising and promotional agencies, media and PR agencies, as well as the immediate family members, consultants, directors and associates of such organisations and persons
- The prize will be delivered to the winner, within the borders of South Africa
- All information from the entry form may be used by The Citizen for Marketing purposes
- To claim the prize, the winner must produce their valid South African identity book and/or passport
- The results of the competition will be communicated via Facebook, Twitter and The Citizen newspaper and citizen.co.za
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to have his/her name published on the abovementioned platforms (see point 10)
- The winner’s name will be published on Monday 10 October 2016
- The Citizen reserves the right to redraw the winner if they have not replied to the notification email within 48 hours
- The Citizen reserves the right to disqualify invalid or duplicate social media accounts. No responsibility will be accepted for on-line entries lost for any reason whatsoever, whether due to inaccessibility of the site via internet, network disruption, network congestion, malicious virus attack, unauthorised data hacking, data corruption and server hardware failure or otherwise. Proof of entry will not be accepted as proof of delivery.
- The Citizen may in its absolute discretion substitute the prize deemed to an appropriate replacement value in the place of the prize.
- The Citizen reserves the right to change the terms and conditions without prior notice. An entrant shall be deemed to have notice of any such amendments or interpretations upon publication of the same on the website page and shall be deemed to have accepted such amendments or interpretations by virtue of his/her continued participation in the promotion. Should an entrant not wish to continue to participate in the promotion pursuant to the prevailing terms and conditions as amended or interpreted, he/she may terminate participation in the promotion upon written notice to The Citizen.
- By entering the competition you agree to and accept the terms and conditions