- Share & Rate this article
- Related Stories
“The filming company informed us they have cancelled filming on Monday,” spokesman Chief Superintendent Wayne Minnaar said.
Albetina Sisulu street (previously Market) would no longer be blocked off between Harrison and Rissik streets from 7am until 7pm as said earlier.
Minnaar said filming in the street would begin on Tuesday at 6pm until Wednesday morning.
Other streets affected from February 14 to 23 would be President street between Rissik and Eloff streets and Joubert street between Harrison and Rissik streets, he said.
Parts of Commissioner, Sauer, and Albetina Sisulu streets would also be closed.
Motorist were urged to use Jeppe, Bree, Pritchard, Marshall, and Anderson streets as alternatives.
Minnaar said Kingsley Sithole road and Basil Zuma street in Orlando East would be closed to traffic on Thursday.
“The public is requested to exercise patience and use alternative roads in the meantime.”
The sequel, titled “Avengers: Age of Ultron”, will feature well-known actors Robert Downey Jr, Scarlett Johansson, Chris Evans, and Chris Hemsworth as popular superheroes.
- Oscar sentence ‘carefully ...
- Oscar ‘largest news story in the ...
- Oscar processed and placed in cell
- No parole for Oscar – IFP ...
- Oscar sentencing: Twitter users react
- Five-year sentence ‘carefully ...
- NPA will discuss sentence with ...
- Oscar’s uncle points finger at ...
- Oscar Pistorius may serve only 10 ...
- Oscar Pistorius driven from Pretoria ...
- Ajax beat Stars 2-1
- Ten-man Chippa frustrate Sundowns
- Chiefs held by plucky Swallows
- Celtic beat Tuks 2-1
- Blow by blow: Kaizer Chiefs vs Swallows
- Banyana lose 2-1 to Nigeria
- Chippa on verge of appointing Sikhakhane
- Ellis – we can beat Nigeria
- Shabba lauds Chiefs teamwork
- Mpumalanga Black Aces ready to ...
- Follow The Citizen