- Share & Rate this article
- Related Stories
“The filming company informed us they have cancelled filming on Monday,” spokesman Chief Superintendent Wayne Minnaar said.
Albetina Sisulu street (previously Market) would no longer be blocked off between Harrison and Rissik streets from 7am until 7pm as said earlier.
Minnaar said filming in the street would begin on Tuesday at 6pm until Wednesday morning.
Other streets affected from February 14 to 23 would be President street between Rissik and Eloff streets and Joubert street between Harrison and Rissik streets, he said.
Parts of Commissioner, Sauer, and Albetina Sisulu streets would also be closed.
Motorist were urged to use Jeppe, Bree, Pritchard, Marshall, and Anderson streets as alternatives.
Minnaar said Kingsley Sithole road and Basil Zuma street in Orlando East would be closed to traffic on Thursday.
“The public is requested to exercise patience and use alternative roads in the meantime.”
The sequel, titled “Avengers: Age of Ultron”, will feature well-known actors Robert Downey Jr, Scarlett Johansson, Chris Evans, and Chris Hemsworth as popular superheroes.
- I sacrificed my life – Tongo ...
- Zola Tongo drilled on hit money
- Tongo quizzed on hitmen names
- Tongo admits to ‘mistakes’ ...
- Dewani court led through phone evidence
- Tongo knew nothing about helicopter ...
- Dewani seen with package in video
- Tongo thought Anni was two people
- Court shown footage of Dewani couple
- Dewani escort went to police
- Bafana to play in Senzo’s hometown
- Praise for PSL change of heart
- Golden Arrows on top
- Patosi back on track
- All Absa Premiership fixtures postponed
- Bafana postpone squad announcement
- Fans blast Premier Soccer League
- Chiefs deny Zulu signing
- TKO semifinal dates, venues announced
- Moment of silence for Senzo
- Follow The Citizen