- Share & Rate this article
- Related Stories
A number of already registered road users have laid their grievances through the website, but with no response from Sanral. Hello Peter allows for feedback from companies providing services.
Complaints range from incorrect billing, billing not being received, unlawful debits, electronic glitches, e-tags not working, bad service, shocking charges and no responses from Sanral on inquiry about these errors.
“…e toll ****ing up already. My dad sold his car a year ago, they just billed him for it although he now has another car with a different registration.
And worst of all, the credit he paid for his current car (good citizen) was used to offset the outstanding debt on the other car– a disgusting failure,” posted one motorist.
Another road user said he had made use of the e-roads and made contact with Sanral within seven days to request an invoice for payment.
“… I have spoken to 3 persons and still have not received a bill of any kind. I have requested a bill and they do not want to provide me with one. I have reference for every call made.”
On being approached by The Citizen, Sanral spokesperson Vusi Mona said he was on leave and added: “If it’s your readers, please refer them to our customer call- centre”.
“Road never travelled, but billed for” was another complaint.
The complainant indicated she had not even started her car, yet had been billed three times. And then she was asked by the call-centre assistant if she was sure her vehicle was “at home”.
She went on to say: “Now I have to go to a Sanral outlet, download a form, take it to a police station and get an afidavit and send this and my ID in to Sanral for them to then open a case to investigate …”
- I sacrificed my life – Tongo ...
- Zola Tongo drilled on hit money
- Tongo quizzed on hitmen names
- Tongo admits to ‘mistakes’ ...
- Dewani court led through phone evidence
- Tongo knew nothing about helicopter ...
- Dewani seen with package in video
- Tongo thought Anni was two people
- Court shown footage of Dewani couple
- Dewani escort went to police
- Serero fitness boost for Bafana
- Barker endorses PSL decision
- CAF deny AFCON 2015 postponement deal
- One more Pirates game called off
- Free transport to Meyiwa funeral
- Gaxa – Senzo is an inspiration
- Limpopo arrest in Meyiwa case untrue ...
- Bafana to play in Senzo’s hometown
- Praise for PSL change of heart
- Golden Arrows on top
- Follow The Citizen
- Network News